onsdag 8 augusti 2012

NICKS

bismillah.

Hello. My name is Fauziah Nur Wahdhani. I have several nicknames.
  • My mother calls me Mbak whereas my nickname from my father is Nur or Ni
  • In neighborhood, they call me Dhani, as my elementary school friends call me. 
  • When I was registered in 9 Yogyakarta Junior High, I introduced myself as Fauziah then I got some others nicks: Fafa, Fau, Fauz, Fauzi, Zi, Zia, Zizi.  
  • The time I was in my senior high, most of people called me UzzyUziUzheeUzey (basicly those had same pronunciation. LOL) and some teachers usually shouted my name as Fauzi or Fauziah.
  • Moved to my college time, my friends call me: Uzi, UzZiUjiUje, UjoUzikUjay Bajay (the one who call me that way are members of PPI Boras -.-"), Zi U (limited by my beloved Zulfa Utami Adiputri and her family) and the techers mostly call me as Fau or Fauzi
  • Surprisingly, there's a friend of mine who calls me Adinda (ROFL)


PS:
(Still) My (official) site is  http://ishlahunnafs.tumblr.com/

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar