tisdag 22 maj 2012

AR RAHMAAN 13

 bismillah.

This week is all mine! Yey! Starting with Chelsea's victory on Champions League 2012. Finally! After decades of waiting time. Hahahah... congrats, Terry! Though Lampard was the captain, you're still the best! xD


And my story goes on. Hours after the final match between Chelsea vs Bayern Muenchen, I got a very shocking SMS from Pak Rahman Sudiyo. He's a professor at Engineering Faculty in GMU, also a supervisor of SDIT Internasional Luqman Al Hakim. He texted me, stated that I am welcomed to attend the interview session for new teachers in SDIT Int. Luqman Al Hakim on Monday 21 May 2012. Subhanallah alhamdulillah.... being a kindergarten teacher is my biggest dream. And now a great opportunity comes to me. I don't even need to look for it.
So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
Saying about kindergarten teacher, I have a long enough story about it. Since junior high, I have a big interest on children issues despite of I'm having a regression on my developmental stages or not. It leaded me to choose IPS when I was at senior high. Since then I already had a clear image about my next education pathway: psychology, with the major of children development.

But when I discussed it with my parents, they didn't give me any support. Even bapak forbade me to be a kindergarten teacher. The only reason of course, because the salary is not at a high amount. Since then I never talked about it anymore. I didn't have any courage to write it down on my dreams list that I do want to be a kindergarten teacher. As the consequence, every time my father asked me what will I do in the future, I would answer: being a lecturer at Faculty of Psychology GMU. As you wish, Bapak....

My dearest friend, Nca, also said that it would be a wasting of my knowledge if I choose a kindergarten teacher as my future career. Specifically, she said like this: "Eman-eman, Zi. Kamu kan mau lanjutin s2 bahkan sampai PhD katanya. Masa cuma jadi guru TK."

That also is my reason, why Nodame Cantabile is my favorite movie forever ever ever! I found myself on Nodame character, both at once a very lousy girl and a being-kindergarten-teacher dreamer whom didn't receive any support from her family and friends. Instead, she was forced to be a professional piano player. Though in the end of story, Nodame enjoyed her career. The end part I think doesn't suit me.

dorama nodame cantabile
When I came to the interview session yesterday, the headmaster Ustad Fely and the school manager Ustad Iken said to me that actually I had to pass some steps before I met them yesterday. But since I was recommended by Ustad (Pak) Rahman, I was allowed to jump some earlier steps. They even called me Ustadzah Fauziah, seemed I already am accepted to be a teacher there (LOL).


Alhamdulillah, the interview session went very well. Inshaallah I would be English teacher for 4th grade students by July 2012. I did a short observation yesterday and mashaallah, the teachers are wise and the students are smart. I witnessed how the teacher implement 'laa taghdhob' on their teaching time. And their students' names reflect a noble prayer from their parents: Umar Abdul Aziz, Farid Al Farisy, Ghozi....

I myself saw the implementation of "holistic-integrated education" as the basic system at SDIT Int. Luqman Al Hakim. The main idea is Tarbiyyah Project, a massive education project based on Quran and Sunnah. Reading the main module of course makes me shiver and being motivated at once. The challenges? Lots, no doubt. One of them is 'one day one ayah' program. So everyday students must memorize one additional ayah of Quran. It also means that their teachers have to master it as well... :))

Though it is not a kindergarten, I really thankful to Allah for this great chance. I do hope that I could contribute myself on children education. And big big thanks to Ibu and Bapak (and Nca) who finally support me on this :)

So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar